Friday, July 16, 2010

Layouts created at Close To My Heart Convention 2010




Just wanted to share the Create & Take layouts we made at Convention 2010. I added some photos to both but I am still not completely done with all the journaling and such. These layouts are so cool as they have large flip flaps attached to them to expand the area for more photos.




The first and third photos show the base pages and the second and fourth photos show the base pages with the flip flaps open. You really have to see them in person to fully appreciate them. I can't wait to show you! You are going to LOVE them! Consider this a sneak peek of what's to come in the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book from Close To My Heart!


Thanks for stopping by today! Stay cool!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...