Friday, August 27, 2010

Close To My Heart Magnifique Projects

Sharing some new artwork with you using the new Magnifique paper pack from Close To My Heart that will be available for you to purchase on September 1st. Be sure to contact me to get your own paper pack to create these fabulous projects! This card is one that we will make in an upcoming card workshop so if you really like it, be watching for more details about the workshop.
This beautiful work of art is actually a box. It is the My Creations Memory Keeper Box by Close To My Heart and makes a great gift for a loved one. I had fun decorating this box using the newest papers, stamp sets and embellishments that will be available to you on September 1st.
Here's a layout that I created also using the new Magnifique paper pack. I LOVE this layout! I got the idea for this layout from a CTMH publication only available to consultants and had to make one for myself. I didn't copy it exactly but used the same basic design.
Here's a layout I totally LOVE! The reason could be because of the photos of my beautiful daughter. Ya think? Anyway, this layout was created with the Magnifique (getting tired of this paper yet?) paper pack and the stickers that match. Now, I am NOT a huge fan of stickers (as most of you know) but....I really LOVE these as they were so perfect for the photos and really made the layout work! The design for this layout is one that's on the back of the sticker sheet.

I hope you have enjoyed all my Magnifique creations. Isn't it amazing what you can create with the beautiful papers from Close To My Heart? Contact me to purchase some for yourself!

Thanks for stopping in! Have an awesome day!

~Carol~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...