Friday, August 6, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #69~Magnifique Water Show


I am once again trying to get caught up as I was out of town for a family reunion. Here is last week's scrapbook challenge and now I can work on this week's and try to finish it before Sunday's new challenge post.

The photos in the layout were taken while in Washington, DC at the CTMH convention. I could have watched those water fountains forever. It was so cool watching them shoot up and down to the beat of the music.

Although I love the new Magnifique paper pack, which is what I used on this layout, I still think the layout is missing something and I haven't put my finger on it yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

By the way, the reunion was a great success and I am so glad I was able to attend. I had not seen many of my relatives for more than 20 years! I never realized just how many relatives I had either and they all weren't even there! We rented a pavilion at Harris Hill outside of Elmira, NY and we were overflowing. Couldn't imagine what it would have been like if every single member of the Benjamin clan was able to make it! Unreal! I totally enjoyed seeing everyone! The food was especially enjoyable, too, and what a variety of yumminess there was! I wish I could have tasted everything!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the layout. If you want to know what supplies I used, please let me know because as of right now, I am too lazy to type them for you! LOL

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...