Sunday, August 15, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #71~Silly Girl

Here's my layout for this past week's scrapbook challenge. Can you guess who the silly little girl is? If you guessed my newest granddaughter, Scarlet, then you are correct! She sure is a silly girl and I love her already although I still have never met her. Someday!

Anyway, I was going through some older paper packs a few days ago, looking for something different to work with for this challenge and I found this oldie but goodie...Just Chillin'. It is no longer available but I still had plenty of the papers to use so this is what I created. I still have to complete the journaling yet. Although the journaling is very important on a scrapbook page, it is always the last part I do because I really have to think about what I want to say and don't want to mess it up!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you enjoy the layout and have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...