Friday, August 27, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #72~Happy Together

This layout is actually last week's scrapbook challenge but I'm a bit late posting it. Sorry! : ( I have been creating a lot lately and doing business-related stuff for my scrapbooking/cardmaking business and haven't taken the time to share much with you. Again, I apologize as I know so many of you look forward to my artwork. Huh, am I right or what? Haha!

Anyway, I used the Splendor paper pack from Close To My Heart, of course, for this layout. The layout design comes from Jeannette Lynton's newest design book called 'Magic' and is the Ta Da! design. ('Magic' will be available starting September 1st and it is a MUST-HAVE book for any 'real' scrapbooker like myself and you, too!) Isn't this an awesome layout with those happy, giggly girls? It just makes me want to laugh, too, and give them lots of hugs! I miss them! : (

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9034~Magic Design Book
  • X7124B~Splendor paper pack
  • D1438~Circle of Love stamp set
  • D1412~Noted Backgrounds stamp set
  • D1424~Something Splendid stamp set (August Stamp of the Month set-ask me how you can get this at a discount or even FREE)
  • C1422~Unity stamp set
  • B1349~Summer Wishes stamp set (exclusive to the Splendor Workshop Kit)
  • A1109~A Sip stamp set
  • Z2111~Chocolate ink
  • Z2311~Chocolate marker
  • Z1142~Staz-On Timber Brown ink
  • Z1124~Heavenly Blue ribbon
  • Z1275~Antiqued Copper Mini Medleys
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you enjoy the beautiful day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...