Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some New Artwork to Share

Well, I guess it's about time I shared some new artwork with you! I have been holed up in my scraproom recently as the creative juices have been flowing freely and I like to take advantage of that!

I have been playing with some new paper packs from Close To My Heart that will be available soon for EVERYONE to play with. Mark your calendars for September 1st and give me a shout to reserve your copy of the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book.

The first project above is a corner bookmark. These are so much fun to make and work up so quickly. They make great little gifts so don't be surprised if one day I give you one! This one was made with the Magnifique paper pack coming soon to an Idea Book near you.

The next card is also made with the Magnifique paper pack and a new stamp set called, 'A Sip'. It is a 3x3 card and if I happen to run into you somewhere, I just may hand you one of these. I am passing them out to just about everyone I interact with as I run my errands each day so you never know if you might be one of the lucky recipients of one of my handmade cards.


The next 2 cards are also 3x3's that may find themselves in your hot little hands as well. They are made with the new Olivia paper pack from Close To My Heart. I just absolutely LOVE the new Olivia paper pack. The colors are definitely perfect for the Fall season that is fast-approaching...sigh...as much as I love the Fall, I hate to see Summer leave us! I have totally enjoyed this Summer! It's been a good one for the most part.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my artwork for today. I have more to share and may get to it later or possibly tomorrow. If you would like to get your hands on any of the newest products you've seen today, please give me a shout! I'd love to show you the latest and greatest that Close To My Heart has to offer!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great weekend!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...