Friday, September 3, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #73~Autumn Days

No photos yet as it isn't Fall for another couple weeks or more and I didn't want to use any from last year but I LOVE how this weekly challenge layout turned out. I used the new Olivia paper pack from Close To My Heart and it is just perfect for showcasing Fall photos. I can't wait till I have some to put on it!


Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:

  • Magic how-to design book~Magician's Choice design (sorry can't remember the item number at the moment)
  • G1013~Olivia Workshop Kit
  • E1003~Boutique Alphabet stamp set
  • Z2104~Barn Red ink
  • Z2191~Sunset ink
  • Z1331~Foundry Flourishes
  • Z280~Natural Hemp
  • Z1217~Antiqued Copper brads
Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...