Thursday, September 23, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge~H2H25~Sketch



Holy cow!! It has been so long since I joined in on the Heart2Heart challenges. The last one I did was way back in July when I was on the first design team! I am so sorry that I haven't kept up with these challenges and will do my best to participate again.
Anyway this week's challenge is a sketch. I love sketches so I had to do this one. I made a 4 x 4 card with Sunset cardstock then added some Pacifica cardstock for contrast. I love those 2 new colors from Close To My Heart. Ink colors used are Chocolate, Pacifica and Sunset. The leaf and acorn images come from the special little stamp set that you can earn FREE if you attend one of my classes or workshops. Ask me about it! Another stamp set used is D1412 Noted Backgrounds and the 'Thank You' comes from B1362 Tag the Occasion. I dry embossed the edges of the cardstock for a special touch then added a bit of hemp and a couple Colonial White brads to finish it off!

I hope you have enjoyed my little card today. Now back to my scraproom to work on the next Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...