Monday, September 27, 2010

Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers!



Well, maybe Peter Piper didn't pick them but will you just LOOK at all these peppers I am still getting from my garden? Amazing! It has been one crazy year for peppers, lousy for green beans but crazy for peppers. Thank goodness the last spring frost we had killed 2 of the plants otherwise we would be swamped by many more of these luscious peppers. I'm running out of ideas to fix them fresh so I have frozen a lot of them, whole and chopped, to use throughout the winter. Anyone have any suggestions (be nice) of any unusual ways to fix peppers? I'm open for suggestions because I still have plenty more to be picked yet. I am giving these particular peppers to my peeps when they come for my classes tonight and tomorrow night. No excuses! I am forcing them to take these buggars home. I have 10 bags each with 3 green peppers, 4 banana peppers and a sprig of fresh parsley all ready to go. Now don't you wish you were coming to my class tonight or tomorrow night?

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one! Want some peppers?

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...