Saturday, September 11, 2010

Woohoo! A Blog Award for Me!

Gosh, I haven't received a blog award in quite some time so this comes as a nice surprise! My blogging friend, Becky B. sent me this award and I am honored to receive it. Click here to check out her blog. You will definitely be inspired by what you see!

Here are the simple rules for accepting this award:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Thanks, Becky!! I am truly honored that you chose me for this special blog award!

2. Post the award on your blog.
Not a problem! I love to share my accomplishments!

3. Tell everyone three things that you love.
My Life
My Family

My Friends

4. A picture you love.
I would have to say that right now this picture of my granddaughter is my favorite! She is such a cutie!


5. Pass the award on to five blogs you love.

Okay this is a real tough one since there are so many awesome blogs out there but here's the 5 I've chosen and not in any particular order.
  1. Helen Onulak
  2. Kate
  3. Lori
  4. Mandy Leahy
  5. Cheyanne Hively
I hope you will visit their blogs when you need some inspiration! They are all very talented and creative ladies!

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the weekend!

~Carol~



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...