Friday, October 1, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #78~So Beary Cute


Sharing my layout for the weekly scrapbook challenge. Gee, there's that cute little girlie again. Surprised? I'm not! She is just too 'beary' cute and I had to scrapbook these photos. I have no clue whether that bear suit is pajamas, a bath towel, a cold weather suit or a possible Halloween costume so the journaling will be done by my son or daughter-in-law.

Not in the mood to type out all the details on this layout right now so if you have any questions at all about it, leave me a message and I'll get back to you! Sounds like an answering machine, doesn't it? LOL I did use the new Magic how-to book, 'Love Potion' design, along with the Olivia paper pack on this layout. I am totally loving both! Hope you enjoy the layout!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...