Saturday, October 9, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #79~It's a Wonderful Life

Here's my latest layout for the weekly scrapbook challenge. I know it's not Christmas yet but it sure will be here before we know it so I'm getting ready! This particular layout design is actually only available if you are a *Studio J member but I created it using the Mistletoe paper pack and the Mistletoe My Stickease. Now I am not a huge fan of stickers but I love these and since I accidentally bought 2 packs of them--did I say I love these?--I wanted to use them. How quickly this layout came together! I did do a little bit of stamping on the bottom using an image from the 'A1110~A Timber' stamp set that I am also loving. Speaking of 'A Timber'--join me next month for my A(wesome)-size Stamp of the Month club as we create at least 2 cards/projects with this little stamp set. It's not too late to join in. Just RSVP along with your payment of $10 by November 5th. No monthly commitment required!

*Ask me for more information about Studio J--the fabulously easy online scrapbooking program that I know you'll love!

Hope you enjoy the layout and thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...