Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #80~All Through the House

Another layout created with the Mistletoe paper pack and the Mistletoe My Stickease from Close To My Heart for the weekly scrapbook challenge.

Now you all must think that I am totally ready for Christmas or at least getting excited for it because of all the Christmas-related postings, right? Well, I am NOT ready by any means but trying to get in the mood for it because I know it's coming down the pike very quickly!

Hope you enjoy the layout and get some inspiration to begin creating your own Christmas pages or projects!

Supplies used:
  • 9030~Imagine Nice & Simple design
  • X7130B~Mistletoe paper pack
  • X7130C~Mistletoe My Stickease
  • D1364~Recipe Box stamp set for the journaling lines
  • Z2114~Cocoa ink
  • Z1121~Mini Medleys~Holiday
  • Z280~Natural Hemp
  • Various color brads
  • X5811 Mistletoe Creative Basics kit ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...