Sunday, October 10, 2010

Close To My Heart Studio J Layout

I just had to share this Studio J layout with you! I have only just started to really play with this program and it is awesome! If you have tons of photos on your computer and don't know what to do with them all or don't want to have them all printed out, you MUST give this program a try! It is FREE to try and you can play to your heart's content without having to purchase a thing. There is no software to purchase or install-it is all done online! How cool is that? If you wish to have your scrapbook pages printed, Close To My Heart will print them out for you and ship them straight to your door. Contact me for more details about Studio J memberships!

I created this beautiful layout with the Magnifique paper pack in the Studio J program. That's right! Magnifique is also available in Studio J as well as in paper form! So if you're not really a digital-type scrapbooker, you can still play in Studio J and get some ideas of how your pages will look in the traditional way. Isn't that a cool feature? So in a sense, you can try before you buy! How many products can say that? Click here, give it a try for yourself and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Scrappin'!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...