Sunday, October 31, 2010

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #82 & Heart2Heart Challenge

Here's my layout for the latest Weekly Scrapbook Challenge plus since the Heart 2 Heart challenge this past week was to create a project featuring pumpkins, I am also entering this in that challenge as well.

I used an old favorite paper pack of mine, unfortunately one that is no longer available, called Abundance. I hadn't realized I still had a full pack of this paper until I accidentally found it in my stash while searching for another paper pack, Twitterpated, to use for these Fall photos. You think I need to be more organized so that I know what the heck paper packs I have? Ah, it would be wonderful to be that organized!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9031~Reflections how-to design book
  • X7073B~Abundance paper pack (n/a)
  • X7073C~Abundance MyStickease (n/a)
  • D1371~Many Thanks stamp set
  • B1269~Journaling Jots stamp set
  • Z2114~Cocoa ink
  • Z2123~Goldrush ink
  • Z2101~Autumn Terracotta ink
  • Z2137~Olive ink
  • Z280~Natural Hemp
  • Z1099~Twill ribbon
  • Z1215~Autumn Harvest brads
Hope you enjoy my layout even though the journaling hasn't been completed yet. (I plan to do that today!) Okay, now it's your turn to start creating for either one of these challenges. Post it to your website or blog, then head on over to the websites to post a link to your creation. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a Happy Halloween!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...