Thursday, November 4, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #83~November

As I was walking up and down my driveway the other day-I do that for exercise as it's on an incline and it's a very good workout-every time I passed the leaves lying on the ground under the maple tree, I kept remembering all the fun my kids used to have playing in the leaves back at our old house many years ago. What wonderful memories they were! I was missing that very much and wanted to re-experience that feeling again so I asked my hubby to take some photos of me acting silly while playing in the leaves. Well, it wasn't totally the same since the kids weren't here but for a brief moment, I felt like a kid again. That's pretty much what I wrote on the journaling tag after I took the photo of the layout.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9031~Reflections-Quartet-Border Cut Out & Bottom Border-Overlap designs
  • X7110B~Back Country paper pack
  • C1372~Grateful Hearts stamp set
  • C1269~Fabric Finishes stamp set
  • C1432~In the Month of November stamp set
  • B1355~Timeless stamp set (available in Olivia WOTG kit)
  • B1049~Fall Leaves
  • Z2103~Bamboo ink
  • Z2135~New England Ivy ink
  • Z2137~Olive ink
  • Z2104~Barn Red ink
  • Z1305~Holiday ribbon collection
  • Z1218~Colonial White brads
Hope you enjoy my latest layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...