Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #85~Meet Myrtle

Wow! It's been awhile since I've posted here on my blog. I apologize for being so stinkin' busy lately that I've neglected to post anything new. Time just seems to get away from me and most times I really don't feel that I've even accomplished anything. Do you ever feel that way? Or is it just me?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my latest layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. It features photos of our little Crape Myrtle bush we bought a couple years ago. We really were surprised that for being such a small bush, the blossoms on it were so huge and vibrant! Keeping our fingers crossed that it continues to bloom for years to come! (That's pretty much what the journaling will say when I get that done.)

Supplies used:
  • 9034 Magic design book~Final Act
  • X7123B~Cherry-O Level 2 paper pack
  • E1002~Rustic Alphabet
  • C1234~Simple Stitches
  • C1304~Sans Alphabet
  • Z2111~Chocolate ink
  • Z1218~Basic brads
Thanks for stopping in today! Have a good day and a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...