Thursday, November 11, 2010

Close To My Heart~Scrapbook Challenge #84~Thanksgiving


Here's my latest layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge I participate in. There are no photos on it as it's not Thanksgiving yet but soon, very soon! It's coming up faster than I want it to but I guess I shouldn't complain because it gets us to Spring faster. Yea, I want it to be Spring already! I don't look forward to Winter! Ugh!

Supplies used:
  • 9034~Magic design book-Hat Trick
  • X7128B~Olivia Level 2 paper pack
  • D1329~Noteworthy stamp set
  • C1419~Harvest Home
  • Z1338~Sunset Mini Medleys
  • Z1339~Pear Mini Medleys
  • Z2114~Cocoa ink
  • Z366~Autumn Soft Chalks
  • Z280~Natural Hemp
***I have a sale going on today featuring all the *NEW* colors Close To My Heart introduced with the Autumn/Winter 2010 idea book. I hope you'll check it out here and contact me with your order!

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one and happy scrappin'!

~Carol~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...