Sunday, November 28, 2010

Close To My Heart~Scrapbook Challenge #86~Beautiful Mums

Here is my layout for the latest weekly scrapbook challenge. I actually should have posted this a few days ago since it has been done for a couple weeks. I'd already created this layout by using the Studio J online scrapbooking program from Close To My Heart before this challenge was even posted. If you haven't played with Studio J yet, you really need to try it! It is so much fun and so easy to use plus it's FREE to play with. How cool is that? The only thing you pay for is to have the layout printed and sent to your door. You can even get FREE page protectors and/or FREE shipping which makes it even better! Ask me for more details or go to my website and play to your heart's content then let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...