Thursday, December 30, 2010

Close To My Heart-Scrapbook Challenge #88-Wings Layout

I know I'm a bit behind on this weekly challenge layout as this was from several weeks ago but I am glad I waited to do this one. I was able to work with a new paper pack called 'Wings'. Admit it! It WAS worth the wait, right?

The three pretty ladies in this layout are my daughter-in-law, her daughter, Samantha, from a previous marriage and my newest granddaughter, Scarlet, whom you have already met in many of my previous layouts. This paper was perfect for these photos, don't you agree? I still have some journaling to do and still not quite sure what to do with the empty space on the left page yet...maybe stamp their names? What do you think?

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  1. 9034-Magic-Mesmerize
  2. G1016 Wings Workshop Kit
  3. D1452-Find Your Style-January SOTM
  4. D1359-Comments
  5. C1440-Take a Picture
  6. Z2105-Black ink
  7. Z2157-Vineyard Berry ink
  8. Z1248-Juniper Waxy Flax
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...