Sunday, January 16, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #87~Mistletoe Layout

Okay, so I am waaaay behind in posting all the latest scrapbook challenges here. They've been done-just not posted. That's what happens when the holidays creep up on you and there's just too much to do.

Anyway, for the next couple days I will try to post all those layouts that I am behind on and hopefully they will inspire you to get some of your own scrapbooking done.

This one was created with the Mistletoe paper pack and I will be putting recent Christmas photos on it as soon as I can find the time to do that. Unfortunately, I don't have the list of supplies used for this layout handy so if you'd like to know, just give me a shout.

Thanks for stopping by. Catch me again tomorrow for more inspiration.

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...