Thursday, January 20, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #94~Sweetheart~Mother & Daughter Layout

I am ahead of schedule on this week's scrapbook challenge, although I am posting this with a heavy heart today. The 10 year old son of a good friend of mine passed away this morning after a very brave 3 year battle with leukemia. I am totally devastated by this news as he had recently been doing so well. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers as they deal with this horrible tragedy. And be sure to give your own children lots of hugs and loving cause you just never know if or when they could be taken from you. It's so not fair for a parent to lose a child.

This layout features a new paper pack called 'Sweetheart' and is a perfect choice for these two precious ladies. (I plan to give them extra hugs the next time I see them!) I had a lot of fun making this layout and hope I didn't overdo it on the embellishments. Below is a list of supplies used:
  • 9034~Magic~Performance design
  • G1017~Sweetheart Workshop Kit
  • E1019~Bohemian Alphabet
  • D1413~Cherished Flourishes
  • Z1370~Pink Buttons
  • Z2166~Tulip ink
  • Z2105~Black ink
  • Z2102~Baby Pink ink
  • Z2366~Tulip Marker
  • Black brads
Hope you enjoy the layout and thanks for stopping by today!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...