Monday, January 17, 2011

Close To My Heart~Scrapbook Challenge #91~Discover~Wings


My next layout for the weekly scrapbook challenge I participate in. I used one of the new Close To My Heart paper packs called 'Wings'. Let me just tell you how much I LOVE this paper pack! I really love butterflies so this paper is right up my alley! Still haven't decided on photos for the layout yet but I will find some soon, I hope and they will probably be photos of my newest granddaughter. You're not getting tired of her yet, are you? I sure hope not because there will be many more to come! She is my best scrapbooking subject at this point in time. After March 19th or thereabouts, there will be another little girlie who will adorn my scrapbook pages. Stay tuned for that news!

I hope you enjoy this latest layout created using the following supplies from CTMH:
  • G1016~Wings Workshop Kit
  • E1019~Bohemian Alphabet stamp set
  • Find Your Style-January Stamp of the Month
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...