Saturday, January 15, 2011

Heart2Heart Color Challenge



Wow, it has been totally way too long since I have joined in the Heart2Heart challenges! I really need to get back to them because I do miss them! The other day I found myself with nothing important or urgent to do, which is rare for me, and I went to the Heart2Heart challenge blog to see what I've been missing. There happened to be a color challenge running this week so I decided to jump in. I needed to come up with a card for one of my upcoming A(wesome)-size stamp classes anyway so why not use the colors of this challenge and kill two birds with one stone, I asked myself. Well, why not indeed! So here is is!

As you can see the colors for this challenge are Pear, Sky and Colonial White but you are also allowed to throw a bit of Sorbet in as well. So I did! I made one of the flowers with Sorbet ink and the ribbon is also Sorbet. I'm sorry you can't see the card real well in the photo. I didn't realize it was that light until I posted it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Carol~





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...