Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's Time to Get Wild with Heart 2 Heart


I decided to join in this week's Heart2Heart challenge because...well, just because! The challenge is to use an animal or bird in your artwork. Insects are also welcome! I chose to use frogs (are they insects or animals?) on my layout as I've had this stamp set for such a long time and haven't used it enough. I also have had this 5x7 photo of my oldest granddaughters since last summer but never got around to using it so it was just perfect for this challenge. Don't you just LOVE the real stitching on my layout instead of the faux stitching that I usually do? I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! Hubby oiled up my sewing machine real good for me a few days ago so I will be doing more real stitching from now on.

When you're done admiring my awesome layout, no modesty here, head on over to the Heart2Heart blog, check out what the Design Team has created and get busy on your own artwork to post.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  1. Z1375 Kraft paper (new)
  2. D1365 True Happiness stamp set
  3. C1265 Charm Lowercase Alphabet stamp set
  4. C1184 Frogs stamp set
  5. Z1339 Pear mini medleys
  6. Z280 Hemp
  7. Z2114 Cocoa ink
  8. Z2197 Pear ink
  9. Colonial White and Copper Brads
Thanks for stopping by today!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...