Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sneak Peek at a Sweetheart


Okay, so this is probably not what you were expecting, right? Where is the sweetheart? I don't see a sweetheart! Well, the papers used to create this Scrapbook Challenge layout #93 is a sneak peek of one of the many gorgeous new paper packs coming up in the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book called 'Sweetheart'. Oh my gosh! Are you going to love this paper pack or what!? I started playing with it last night and couldn't wait to get back in my scraproom this morning to play with it some more! Although I don't have photos on the layout yet, I know for sure that I will be putting photos of my granddaughter on it soon because she certainly is a sweetheart like no other! I hope you enjoy the layout!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9029~Cherish-Abstract design
  • G1017~Sweetheart Workshop Kit
  • C1441~Affection stamp set
  • Z2105~Black ink
  • Z2193~Cotton Candy ink
  • Z2166~Tulip ink
  • Z1366~Black brads
Thanks for stopping by today!

~Carol~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...