Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Close To My Heart~Scrapbook Challenge #96~Too Cute Sweetheart Layout

Yep! It's another layout of my youngest granddaughter! Can you believe that? Ha ha! And she just so happens to be one year old today! Happy Birthday, Miss Scarlet! You are just too cute! I am going to see you later today via Skype and I can't wait!

I had so much fun making this layout with all the little embellies I added. I just love how it turned out. I hid the journaling under the butterfly and included a closeup shot so you could see it. I haven't written anything yet but will do that soon. The journaling is always last with me because I like to really think about what I want to write and practice writing it a couple times before I actually write it on the layout. I don't like to goof it up and have to fix it.
Supplies used are all Close To My Heart, of course and here's the list:
  • 9034~Magic-Backstage design
  • G1017~Sweetheart Workshop Kit
  • Z2105~Black ink
  • Z2193~Cotton Candy ink
  • Z1335~Licorice Opaques
  • Z1326~Sparkles
  • Z1362~Pink Brads
  • Z1368~Black Bitty Brads
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy the layout!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...