Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Close To My Heart~Scrapbook Challenge #99~Untitled

This week's scrapbook challenge is a design from 'Cherish' called 'Simple Pleasures'. My layout is untitled at the moment as I'm not quite sure what photos to put on it yet but I do like how it turned out. I probably will add more embellishments after the photos are in place. Hope you enjoy it!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • X7133B~ Miracle paper pack
  • B1378~Miracle stamp set (only available in the Miracle Workshop kit)
  • C1452~Delight stamp set
  • Z2118~Desert Sand ink
  • Z2117~Crystal Blue ink
  • Z2126~Heavenly Blue ink
  • Z1377~Color-Ready Kraft Borders
  • 1273~Desert Sand cardstock
  • Chocolate Flower button
Thanks for stopping by!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...