Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heart 2 Heart 'Kissing' Challenge

This is the inside of the card.

I'm quite tired at the moment but wanted to get this posted because it seems I forgot to do it last week. Oh well, better late than never! But thank goodness the Heart2Heart challenges are good for the whole month.

Anyway, last week's challenge was to use the 'kissing' technique. This is a card that I made way back before Christmas that uses this technique. Nothing fancy but it's still the 'kissing' technique. If I wasn't so gosh darn tired right now, I'd explain the 'kissing' technique to you but if you really want to know how to do it, check out all the creations by the Heart2Heart challenge design team. I'm sure someone, somewhere explains the technique.

I also created this with a clear card. I am not real good with the clear cards but if I can follow someone else's idea or design, I can usually come up with a pretty decent card. This design was one that was used on a card back in July at the CTMH Convention that I attended. I loved it so much and thought it would be perfect for the cute little birdie.

Go ahead and try your hand at the 'kissing' technique. I think you'll like it! Be sure to post your creation on the Heart2Heart blog. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...