Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's Get Sketchy with Heart 2 Heart Challenges

Yea! I have been able to play the Heart 2 Heart challenge for two weeks in a row! Can't promise to keep it up so enjoy it while it lasts! This week's challenge is a sketch and I love sketches so I had to join in.
My youngest granddaughter's first birthday is next week and since I needed to make her a card, this was a perfect time to join in the challenge. I am loving this new paper pack from Close To My Heart called 'Sweetheart'. I have lots of little girlies in my life and the 'Sweetheart' papers are so perfect for them. You will be seeing lots of artwork from me with this paper pack.

I wanted to make the card very simple and not bulky at all since it is, after all, for a one year old. So, must not have any little parts such as brads, ribbons and the like that she could pull off and put in her mouth. I think I did pretty good with keeping it simple. What do you think? Simple but nice, right? I'm not so sure that's what my granddaughter will think but I know her mommy and daddy will love it.

Okay, so now it's your turn to get sketchy. After completing your artwork, post it to the Heart 2 Heart blog for your chance to win an awesome prize.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...