Thursday, March 10, 2011

Close To My Heart-Scrapbook Challenge #101-Another Miracle Layout

Here’s my layout for this week’s scrapbook challenge. I had to dig into some older photos to put on it as the colors of any more recent ones I have just wouldn’t work. And because these photos were taken on different days, it was a bit more difficult to decide on a title so I chose ‘Missing U’. These three little cuties don’t live too close so it’s been quite awhile since I’ve seen them and I really DO miss them. These photos bring them back to me briefly as I remember the days they were taken. As soon as I decide what to write, the journaling will get done. That’s always the last thing I do on a layout because it’s the hardest part for me.

ScrapbookChallenge#101

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:

  • 9029~Cherish Design Book-Portrait Collection
  • X7133B~Miracle Level 2 paper pack
  • B1378~Miracle stamp set
  • C1452~Delight stamp set
  • A1070~Atomic Lowercase Alphabet stamp set
  • Z2118~Desert Sand ink
  • Z2153~Sweet Leaf ink
  • Z2117~Crystal Blue ink
  • Z2114~Cocoa ink
  • Z1397~Canvas Badge Buttons
  • Z1099~Twill Ribbon
  • Various brads and chipboard shapes

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope it’s a good one for you!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...