Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Close To My Heart-Scrapbook Challenge #102-My Dad's 80th Birthday

Wow! My dad is 80 years old! (Photos will be added after I get them printed.) It is so awesome and amazing to still have my dad in my life. I am hoping I have some of his good genes to live that long and still have my wits about me. But I think one of the main reasons why he is still with us today is his love of gardening and harvesting of fresh veggies. Almost as long as I can remember, he has had a garden, no matter the size, in order to reap the benefits of eating healthy veggies. And he still has a garden today. He has already started some seeds in his basement and can't wait to get out in his garden to start playing in the dirt. Warmer weather better hurry and get here or he's going to go crazy! Happy Birthday to my wonderful dad. May you have many, many more!

Supplies used for this challenge layout:
  • 9034-Magic-Mesmerize design
  • X7133B-Miracle Level 2 paper pack
  • B1378-Miracle stamp set
  • D1478-Bingo Alphabet stamp set
  • D1359-Comments stamp set
  • Z2160-Twilight ink
  • Z2118-Desert Sand ink
  • Z2111-Chocolate ink
  • Z2103-Bamboo ink
  • Z1377-Color Ready Kraft Borders
  • Z1387-Wooden Buttons
  • Z1081-Colonial White Waxy Flax
  • Z1151-3D Foam Tape
Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...