Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Close To My Heart-Scrapbook Challenge #103-Sweet Summer

Ah, the sights, sounds and smells of 'Sweet Summer' await us and can't get here fast enough for me! I am dreaming of warmer days as this winter has dragged on long enough. I am not a cold weather person nor have I ever been one so I am SO ready for warm, sunny days. I look forward to opening windows and letting the warm, fresh air in, and hanging clothes out on the line-do any of you do that? I know a lot of people are so busy these days that they don't take the time to hang their clothes, especially sheets, outside and they don't know what they are missing. Not only do you save energy by hanging clothes outside instead of using a dryer but it is the most wonderful smell in the whole wide world and you bring that smell inside with you along with the clothes. Call me crazy but I LOVE it! I also look forward to sitting out on my deck- maybe a new one this year?- with a glass of wine while watching the flowers and veggies grow-the birds chirping and splashing in the birdbath-baby birds learning to fly-smelling the wonderful food cooking on the grill. Ah, the sights, sounds and smells of 'Sweet Summer' await me!

Supplies used for this layout challenge:
  • 9030-Imagine-Classical Look design
  • X7136B-Mayberry Level 2 paper pack
  • B1375-Summer Days stamp set
  • B1269-Journaling Jots stamp set
  • Z2114-Cocoa ink
  • Z2137-Olive ink
  • Z2196-Smoothie ink
  • Z2305-Black marker
  • Z2337-Olive marker
  • Z2396-Smoothie marker
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...