Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CTMH-Scrapbook Challenge #100-Lucky Layout

Wow! Can you believe this is Scrapbook Challenge #100? I can't believe it is! That means I have been participating in this weekly scrapbook challenge for almost 2 full years. I should win some kind of prize, don't you think? LOL...I have made a layout for every one of these challenges, sometimes a little late but I always got it done and I think that's awesome! Without these challenges, I may not have accomplished as many layouts as I did and that makes me feel good knowing I have created 100 plus layouts (I also made other layouts not related to these challenges) in the past 2 years. Okay, enough excitement for one day! On to the details!

If you think this layout looks like it could be used as two separate single page layouts, that was my intent. The left page will be given to a friend whose 10 year old son lost his battle with leukemia recently-several of my class and workshop customers are each creating a single page layout for a memorial scrapbook we are putting together for my friend-and the right page will be used for photos of my hubby once bike-riding season begins again for him. And I sure hope that is soon because he's driving me nuts!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9034-Magic design book-Final Act
  • X7137B-Lucky Level 2 paper pack
  • D1359-Comments stamp set
  • Z1356-Lucky Level 2 Assortment
  • Z1338-Sunset mini medleys
  • Z2140-Outdoor Denim ink
  • Z1363-Outdoor Denim brads

Hope you enjoy the layout and thanks for stopping by today!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...