Thursday, April 21, 2011

Close To My Heart-Lucky Layout-Our Hero

A layout I made for a dear friend who lost her 10 year old son to leukemia recently. Many people, along with family members, called him a hero because he maintained such a positive attitude all through his treatments for the disease he fought so valiantly, for just over 3 years. Not a day goes by that someone somewhere does not think about him. He was such an inspiration to many and is sadly missed. This layout, along with several others from mutual friends, will go into a scrapbook that I am putting together to give to my friend.

My layout was made using the Lucky Level 2 paper pack and Enjoy Life stamp set. Although the names for the products used sound like they shouldn't be used for this particular layout, the colors and images were perfect for a 10 year old boy and that is why I chose them. The design for the layout, Top Hat, comes from the Magic how-to book from Close To My Heart. The Colonial White mats are just to show size and placement of photos and can either be used or removed.

Thanks for stopping in and happy scrappin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...