Thursday, April 14, 2011

Close To My Heart-Scrapbook Challenge #105-Studio J Layout

Just look at this cabinet crawler. She loves to empty out this one cabinet in her mommy's kitchen and crawl right in. I almost chose 'cabinet crawler' for the title on this layout but thanks to a sister Close To My Heart consultant who gave me the idea, I chose 'Oh, the Places You'll Go' instead. I love it!

This layout was created with the Studio J online scrapbooking program that is a totally free program to use. You only pay for the layouts you want printed and Close To My Heart will do that for you when you're ready. If you'd like to give the program a try, click here and start playing. Remember, it's free to play! You only pay for the printed pages.

Hope you enjoy my latest layout made for the weekly scrapbook challenge. It uses the 'Topstitch' papers which is perfect for this cute little girlie! Don't you agree?

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...