Saturday, April 9, 2011

Close To My Heart's Hope for Japan


Wanted to share a card I made using a special stamp set created by Close To My Heart to help the earthquake and tsunami victims of Japan. When you purchase this stamp set at the special discount price of only $5.00 (retail value $7.95) plus tax and shipping, Close To My Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan. Contact me to get this A(wesome)-size stamp set for yourself which is only available until April 30, 2011.

I used the emboss resist technique on this card and love how it turned out. The striped piece of patterned paper is the flip side of a paper from the Miracle paper pack. Colors used are Twilight and Sweet Leaf.

If you'd like to check out more awesome artwork created with the Hope for Japan stamp set, click here.

Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a good one!

~Carol~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...