Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Girl in the Pink Hat

Sharing a new layout that I made yesterday using the Disappearing Act design from Close To My Heart's Magic how-to book. Magic is a wonderful book full of awesome designs to take your scrapbooking to a whole new level. If you'd like to experience it for yourself, give me a shout.

Isn't this little girlie sweet? She is one of my many cute granddaughters--I have 4 of them!--and she is such a cutie pie. The journaling hasn't been done on this layout yet as I may give it to my son and his wife to do.

My layout was created with the Sophia Level 2 paper pack and C1456 Heartfelt Treasures stamp set along with Hollyhock, Pear and Goldrush inks and various colors of brads. I also used the Sophia Journaling Spots on the right page for the journaling box. Loving the Sophia papers for all the little girlies in my life.

Thanks for looking and happy scrappin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...