Sunday, May 1, 2011

Awesome Photo Cube Workshop




Check out this cute photo cube that you and/or your children can make at one of my upcoming workshops. I made this at the CTMH Leadershare event that I attended yesterday, and although I did make a couple slight changes to it, I can't take the credit for the design. :-(

I like this little cube so much that I decided to offer this as a workshop. This would make a perfect father's Day gift!

Below are the different price points on this workshop.

For $24.00 you will receive:

For $33.00 you receive the items above plus a bottle of Z679-Liquid Glass.
This is the adhesive needed to hold the cube together.
Remember, Liquid Glass lasts a long time as you only need a small amount.

For $45.00 you receive all of the $24 option plus the C1459-Stitched Together stamp set, which is used on the cube panels.

Printed instructions are also included with each workshop kit.

If you already have any of the above supplies and only need to purchase certain ones, we can re-figure a price for you.
If you know anyone who may be interested in this workshop, please pass along the info.
When someone you tell signs up and pays for the workshop, I will give you a small token of my appreciation.

This workshop can also be packaged up and shipped to anyone out-of-state for an additional shipping charge.

The dates for this workshop will be May 21 & 22 and June 18th. If you are interested, leave me a comment here or email me but be sure to contact me right away as seating will be limited.

Please RSVP with payment by May 11 if you plan to attend one of the May dates and by June 4th if you plan to attend the June workshop. Have a great day!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...