Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A New Friend for the Garden

Hubby recently bought this little watermelon-eating ant at an Amish craft place on his way home from a bike ride with the Lancaster Bike Club, of which he's a member. Isn't this little ant just too cute? I thought so and wanted to share him with you. He makes me smile every time I look at him! :-)

If you look beyond the little ant, just above his head and to the right of the hummingbird feeder post, you will see another metal garden structure standing in our Vitex tree. Do you see it? If you click on the photo you can see it larger. Hubby bought that one the same time he got the ant. Don't know what his fascination is with metal garden adornment this year but I'm not complaining.

Hope you enjoy my garden today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...