Sunday, July 17, 2011

Close To My Heart Meets Cricut!

Are you ready for this fantastic news? I sure hope so! Beginning August 1, you can order the brand new "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge which is exclusive to Close To My Heart. And may I just say, WOW! You are going to absolutely LOVE this cartridge! I can't think of two things that are more meant for each other than Close To My Heart and Cricut.

Many of the images coordinate perfectly with dozens of our beautiful stamp sets. There are over 700 images on this cartridge and it comes with 3 D-size stamp sets (retail value $17.95 each) and three 9" x 12" chipboard sheets (retail value $4.95 each) with shapes that also coordinate all for the price of $99 plus shipping and tax. WOW!

Check out this short video that tells you all about it. Then give me a shout on August 1 to place your order for this fantastic new product from the best stamping and scrapbooking company in the world, Close To My Heart!

Happy Scrappin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...