Saturday, July 30, 2011

Close to my Heart Roxie Workshop Layout

Oh. My. Gosh. I am so in love with the new Roxie paper pack from Close to my Heart! It's the first paper pack I chose to play with from the new 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book and I am SO glad I did. LOVE it!!!

You are all going to totally LOVE the new idea book, too, especially the lower prices on all the stamp sets. AND there are so many exciting new products that I can't wait to share with you! Contact me to reserve your copy today!

Come join me on August 30th or 31st to create this layout with the new Roxie papers. I guarantee you will LOVE it, too! Please RSVP by August 15th.

Supplies used are all Close to my Heart (available August 1st):
  • X7140B-Roxie Level 2 paper pack
  • C1466-Instant Memories stamp set
  • D1307-Annotations stamp set (journaling lines)
  • D1296-Chocolate Alphabet Small stamp set
  • Z2118-Desert Sand ink
  • Z2105-Black ink
  • Z1466-Bling (this is so cool!)
  • Z282-Black Hemp
Now that the new Close to my Heart idea book has arrived, available to customers August 1st, I will be posting more artwork created with all the fabulous new products! Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a scrappy day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...