Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CTMH 'Daily Life' Display Album Calendar


I know 2012 is still a few months away yet but I am thinking ahead and being prepared for next year. Wouldn't you like to be prepared as well? I will be holding a workshop to create this 2 year calendar and will have more details posted soon. So check back often. In the meantime, click on the photo and it should take you to the online album where you can view a slideshow of the completed 2012 pages. The 2013 pages will be on the flipside when I get them done. Let me know if you're interested in creating one of these cool calendars for yourself or to give as a gift to a loved one....think Christmas!

Thanks for visiting today. Now back to your regularly scheduled program. And I need to get busy updating my blog. Geez! Didn't realize I was still back in June here. Where does the time go?

Happy Scrappin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...