Thursday, August 18, 2011

Can I Just Share with You Again?

I am having so much fun with the Pair-a-Phrase stamp set from Close To My Heart. Just look at this lovely card I made today!!! The little bicycle image is just too stinkin' cute! Don't you agree? That's the image I wanted to play with when I made that last card with the butterflies, remember? Well, I finally used it and absolutely LOVE this card! I still have some scraps from my Roxie paper pack yet so I was able to use some of them on this card, too. I am consuming it, not collecting it! I love that new motto from Close To My Heart.

Remember...YOU can also get this awesome double D-size stamp set with a retail value of $35.90 FREE just by placing a $75 order by September 30. Contact me for more details!

Hope you enjoy the card!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...