Sunday, August 21, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #119~Typeset Layout

Remember these Weekly Scrapbook Challenges I used to post here every week? Well, life got in the way and I just didn't find the time to post the last few that I did. At this point in time, I probably will not be able to backtrack and post them but will do my best going forward.

I will be posting the weekly layout designs temporarily while our usual moderator, Helen Onulak, is recuperating from a very painful shoulder issue. So please bear with me as I try to get into the routine of posting the same day and/or time each week. After next week, I should have the routine mastered and maybe Helen will return by then. I understand her shoulder issue is not something that heals quickly but I do have my fingers crossed that it won't last long.

I know Helen also has a Mr. Linky link thingie on her blog for everyone to post a link to their layout for these challenges but I haven't figured out yet how to get that onto my blog here so until I do, just leave a comment at the end of each post and include your link there. Thanks!

Anyway, here is Scrapbook Challenge #119 made using the new Typeset paper pack from CTMH. This paper pack is perfect for school but also works nicely for showcasing family photos. I have already created several layouts with this paper pack for the photos I will have from my upcoming family reunion. The design used, Mystify, comes from the Magic how-to book from CTMH.

Below is a full list of the supplies used and all are from Close To My Heart unless specified:

  • 9034~Magic how-to-book
  • X7139B~Typeset paper pack
  • D1482~Love Life stamp set
  • D1329~Noteworthy stamp set (journaling lines)
  • Z2105~Black ink
  • Z2118~Desert Sand ink
  • Z2165~Juniper ink
  • Z2167~Creme Brulee ink
  • Z2104~Barn Red ink
  • Z1463~Just Blooms Paper Butterflies
  • Z1464~Milepost Shapes
  • Z1391~Clear Buttons
  • Z1365~Colonial White Brads
  • Z1081~Colonial White Waxy Flax
  • Z282~Black Hemp
  • Z1393~Black Mini Medleys
Hope you enjoy this layout of my son, his wife and their 5 daughters between them. 
Now start creating YOUR layout using the Mystify design from Magic and post a link in the comments section so I can check it out! 

Have a great week!

~Carol




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...