Monday, August 15, 2011

Ready to have a 'Wicked' Halloween?

I know Halloween is still a couple months away but I just had to share these cards I recently made with the August Stamp of the Month-Wicked. Now I am NOT a huge fan of Halloween and never have been but wow, is this stamp set so cool! I am having lots of fun with it! The best part is--it doesn't have to be used exclusively for Halloween--as you can see by the first card that uses the put your best foot forward stamp image.

August Stamp of the Month-Wicked
By making a $50 purchase, you can get this for only $5.00.
But hurry as this stamp set is only available until August 31st.

I want to thank a CTMH sister (sorry, don't remember her name) for coming up with the idea of only stamping the bottom half of this 'Wicked' witch to make a totally un-Halloween-y card. I LOVE it!

 And don't you just love that little bit of color I added to this 'Wicked' witch? It's just enough to give it a little less 'wicked' flavor. The color I used is 'Sunset' which is one of my favorite Fall colors.
And would Halloween be the same without a black cat roaming around? I think not. This one is just too cool!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my cards today. Give me a shout soon so you can get one of these stamp sets into your own hot little hands to play with. Remember, it's only available until August 31st. Contact me today!

Happy Scrappin'!
~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...