Sunday, September 4, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge 121~Roxie Layout

Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE this layout, don't you? I thought the Roxie papers were just perfect for this particular design, Crystal Ball, from the Magic how-to book. Now to find the perfect photos! That is the hardest part. 

Do you have a Cricut die cut machine? If you do then you know what I am talking about when I mention how awesome it is! I love my machine as most Cricut owners do! Speaking of Cricut, I used the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge that is exclusive to Close To My Heart to create the big scalloped circle and the smaller circles on the left-hand page and the 2 small scalloped circles on the right-hand page as well as the letters for my title. Have I mentioned how awesome it is? If you're a Cricut user, check out this cartridge. You are going to LOVE it! When you are ready to purchase your own copy, contact me!

I created this layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge which I am temporarily moderating for my friend, Helen Onulak who is currently nursing a 'frozen shoulder' issue. Please don't ask me to explain what that is! LOL....you'll have to ask her. But I do hope she recovers quickly. 

Anyway, if you'd like to participate in this challenge, please feel free to do so. All you have to do is use the Crystal Ball design from the Magic how-to-book and create a layout with whatever papers you prefer. If you don't own Magic, please contact me to purchase a copy. I only ask that you try to use mostly CTMH supplies on your layout but it doesn't have to be 100% CTMH. 

If you do create a layout, please leave me a link to your layout in the comment section at the end of this post so I can check it out or send me a copy in an email and I will post it for you here on my blog. If you are a sister CTMH consultant, please post your layout on the bulletin boards under the 
***Scrapbook Challenge 121*** thread. 

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9034~Magic-Crystal Ball design
  • Z1686~Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (exclusive to CTMH and it's awesome!)
  • X7140B~Roxie paper pack
  • CC1014~Pair-a-Phrase double D stamp set (National Stamping Month Special-ask me about it)
  • X5901~Colonial White cardstock
  • Z2105~Black ink
  • Z2118~Desert Sand ink
  • Z2196~Smoothie ink
  • Z2153~Sweet Leaf ink
  • Z1377~Kraft Borders
  • Z1393~Black Mini Medleys
  • Z1487~Pewter Mini Medleys
  • Z1612~Foundry Pin Clips
  • Z282~Black Hemp
  • Z1151~3D Foam Tape
Okay, now it's your turn to get creating with the Magic~Crystal Ball design. Have fun and be sure to let me know where I can see your layout. Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great holiday!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...