Sunday, September 18, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #123~Safe in Grandpa's Arms

I need to start remembering to post these gosh darn weekly scrapbook challenges EVERY week instead of just when I think about it. I am so sorry I don't post when I should. There are just too many venues I post on and can't seem to remember which ones I did and which ones I didn't. I certainly must be getting old as my daughter made me realize since she turned 26 years old today. STOP! I don't want to get any older!

Anyway, here is a layout of my hubby (shhh, don't tell him I posted this layout of him) with our newest granddaughter, Aveney, who was born back in March. He is such a gentle giant with her and loves her dearly. I only hope he doesn't frighten her as she gets older because sometimes those 'little' people can be scared of 'big' people. You know what I mean? It just happens sometimes.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:

  • 9029~Cherish-Add An Element design
  • X7141B~Elemental paper pack
  • Textured Desert Sand cardstock (no longer available)
  • D1482~Love Life stamp set
  • B1269~Journaling Jots stamp set
  • Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy CTMH cartridge
  • Z2116~Cranberry ink
  • Z2192~Pacifica ink
  • Z2118~Desert Sand ink
  • Z2105~Black ink
  • Z1393~Black Mini Medleys
  • Z1151~3D Foam Tape
  • Z280~Natural Hemp
I sure would love for you to join in these challenges. If you have the Cherish design book, go to the Add An Element design on page 42 and start creating. Then leave me a comment here with a link to your layout so I can check it out or send a photo of it to me in an email.

Hope you have enjoyed my layout. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...