Monday, September 26, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #124~Fall Fun

Isn't this layout just gorgeous? I really am so in love with the new Dreamin' papers. Absolutely beautiful Fall colors! Now to find some great Fall photos to put on it. Well, it just turned Fall so I really don't have any photos yet and I sure hope that all the rain we have had this past 2 months doesn't affect the Fall colors this year.

I used the new Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge for the title and journaling boxes as well as the letters for the title. This cartridge is the BEST thing since sliced bread! If you have a Cricut machine, this is a MUST-HAVE tool. You most likely won't even need any other cartridges once you have this one. It's awesome!

If you have the Magic how-to design book, please join this weekly scrapbook challenge and create a layout using this design. When you've completed your layout, let me know so I can check it out.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:

  • G1027~Dreamin' Workshop on the Go kit, which includes the X7142B Dreamin' paper pack, a C-size stamp set (exclusive to the kit), Z1349 Shimmer Designer Brads and Z1483 Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
  • 9034~Magic how-to design book-Spellbound design
  • Z1686~Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge
  • C1399~On the Edge stamp set
  • B1269~Journaling Jots stamp set (no longer available)
  • Z2123~Goldrush ink
  • Z2150~Sunflower ink
  • Z2111~Chocolate ink
  • Z1365~Chocolate brads
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...