Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Couple Close To My Heart Pair-a-Phrase Cards

I am still having loads of fun with the Pair-a-Phrase stamp set, which is the special this month from CTMH in celebration of National Stamping Month. I was pretty much in my scraproom all day yesterday...but don't tell hubby that....and created these 2 cards that may or may not be cards for an upcoming workshop. What do you think? Would you want to make either of these cards in a workshop? YOU may be the determining factor here so please take a moment to leave a comment if you would, please!

Contact me for more details on how you can receive the awesome Pair-a-Phrase stamp set for FREE! It's only available until September 30 so don't delay!
Christmas Card with Mistletoe

Thanksgiving Card with Olivia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...